Report A Violation

Protecting New Mexico’s public land is a big job and we need your help!

New Mexico Wilderness Alliance does its best to ensure that federal agencies are managing our public lands in accordance with the law and to let them know when there are problems on the ground.

You can help us by being our eyes and ears. When you see violations or abuse in New Mexico’s designated Wilderness areas and other protected places, please let us know so we can report it to the responsible agency.

Some common problems are:

  • ATVs or mountain bikes in designated Wilderness areas
  • Broken fences
  • Illegal wood cutting
  • Cows in rivers and streams
  • To report a violation, please complete the form below. Thanks for helping us keep the wild west wild!