At Apache Kid Wilderness
Apache Kid Wildnerness Sign Projct
New Mexico Wild is looking for experienced backpacking volunteers to help us install 10 signs along the southern portion of the Apache Kid Trail in the Apache Kid Wilderness. This wilderness is a unique and truly wild and rugged area of New Mexico located ~60 miles southwest of Socorro.
- Lead by New Mexico Wild Wilderness Rangers
- 3-day project. Backpack 6 miles to base camp in a steep and rugged terrain. 6 miles of hiking a day.
- Installing junction signs in teams of 2.
- Volunteers will provide their own meals and equipment.
- We just need your working hands!
Please RSVP to email@example.com.